Why hamam or steam bath is good for your health?
Hammams, also called Turkish baths or steam baths use steam to cleanse through tperspiration.
In a hammam environment is brought between 40 and 50°C (104 to 122°F) and saturated with steam.
Hammam is well known for the following wellness benefit:
- deep cleansing and purification of the skin caused by natural perspiration;
- Good for the respiratory tracts, also dilates blood vessels and improves circulation;
- Relaxing effect that helps relieve stress.
Hammam required conditions
Hammam environment is 40 to 50°C (104 to 122°F) and 100%RH saturated with steam.
How can you bring steam to your hammam?
It is required for Hammam to use steam generator. Electric steam humidifier is most of the time preferred for its fast response, compact size and easy installation.
However, selection of the proper humidification solution should be based on the following:
- What is the required maximum humidification capacity (load) required?
- What sources of energies are available on site?
A perfume pump should be installed on the steam distribution pipe.
IER electric steam humidifier is an easy and efficient solution to supply steam to your hammam. IER can be controlled on temperature rather than RH% level without additional option.
Gas fired humidifier able to deliver large humidity capacity can be considered for very large hammam.
Contact us to locate our local steamOvap representative.