- AEM Evaporative humidifier and cooler using media is designed to be installed in Air Handling Unit (AHU) or ventilation duct. Water is circulated down in the evaporative media , as hot air is passing through the wet media water is evaporated by the latent energy of the air. As a result the air gets cooled off up to 21F (12C) and humidified at the same time.
- Evaporation efficiency is a function of the media design and its thickness, higher the surface contact between the air and wetted media is, better the evaporation efficiency will be, and as a consequence higher the pressure drop will be too.
- Even if it is one of the simplest way to cool and humidify the air this very old technology is being considered as one of the most sustainable ones in the quest to use as less as energy as possible.
typical system with heat exchanger – winter
typical system with heat exchanger – summer
evaporation efficiency vs air velocity
- Large LCD display and user friendly menus.
- Controls up to 5 stage water valves, with innovative pulse to demand feature.
- Log of operation and alarms easily exportable.
- Ethernet allowing remote connection for data log exportation or remote control
- Protocols such as Modbus or BACnet IP (or MS/TP) or Lon Echelon available.